Creating a salient brand positioning and a consistent brand identity is central to a strong business model. At Mo Works we work with companies and brands across energy, construction, cyber and internet to ensure their competitive foothold.
What is SiteTech?
SiteTech Solutions is a leading supplier of worksite equipment to the Melbourne area. With an extensive array of for-hire products, they ensure that worksites and tradesmen are fully equipped with safety gear. SiteTech has proven itself as a quintessential service provider of cutting-edge solutions to the Australian events industry and building and construction industry.
Our marketing challenge for SiteTech?
We were tasked with a comprehensive marketing and branding mission for SiteTech.
The team at Mo Works needed to:
- Revamp their branding and elevate their positioning to reflect their considerable proficiencies and buying power
- Update their website and build a customer responsive eCommerce interface
- Create brand awareness and promote their latest products and offerings, including a new scaffolding product
- Scale their business by generating B2B leads, reach and ultimately financial returns
How did we do it?
Brand Update: We worked with SiteTech’s existing logo and available assets to create a complete brand strategy with a set of guidelines and updated assets.
Website: We consolidated SiteTech’s three company websites into one unified eCommerce site.
Digital Campaigns/Ads Management: We executed and managed digital ads across Google, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram.
Marketing: We managed their communication and digital presence from social media channels, direct marketing and automation. Additionally, we built their social media presence through both paid and organic measures and campaigns.
Our partnership with SiteTech allowed us to aid their business growth and witness them become a leader within their respective industry. Our marketing measures resulted in significant positive business outcomes:
- Consolidated and unified their brand identity through relaunching their three business divisions into one overseeing website and holding brand
- Successfully launched their new products to the market
- Generated +3,000 new business leads, with over 30% of these turning into quality leads
- Secured a pipeline value of $14,007,500
- Saw record levels of engagement and reach for content on social media, with a 7,127%+ in post reach on social channels.
“Mo Works have been working as our lead creative agency since 2019. They have a talented team of Marketeers and can provide a comprehensive outsourced marketing service. Mo Works have delivered a new brand entity, new website and more than 3,000 new leads into our SiteTech Safety business. We value their contribution to business success.” - Erik Zimmerman, SiteTech CEO.
SiteTech Solutions is an example of the kind of work and results we strive to deliver at Mo Works. It is our job to carve out digital marketing solutions for your brand, so that you can excel at what you do best.
Are you ready to scale your business? We’re specialists in building digital products, branding and launching products. Let us take your business to the next level.