At Mo Works we’ve often said that we have our hands wrapped around globe. Our team comprises people from all over the world, and we’re esteemed to showcase such brilliant diversity.
One of our major focuses in 2017 will be to help our partners and clients to market their businesses overseas. We believe the launch of this new service will fill a critical gap for businesses who wish to reach out to new customers, only to encounter many hurdles along the way that deter them.
Why Focus on Overseas Exports
Businesses looking to market overseas currently have to go through multiple companies in order to find suitable markets to enter, and to develop and launch their campaigns in their chosen region successfully.
The kinds of steps involved in this process include:
- Researching potential international markets
- Applying for funding and grants
- Designing and developing brand campaigns
- Create communication and content in various languages
- Managing the campaign
- Collecting and analysing data on campaign progress
What We Will Offer
To streamline this process, our new program with take care of all of these steps on your behalf, removing the need to engage lots of different service providers, and presenting you with an agency that has a complete understanding of your brand and marketing needs.
It’s Crazy, But it Works
We have a collaborative and friendly approach to working with our partners and clients, and aim to give you every opportunity to tell us more about your business and your dreams for where it’s heading.
Likewise we try to invite you into every step of our creative process when we design brand campaigns and marketing, so that the little details that make something yours can be shared.
International Marketing Get Results
International marketing is an important development for any business that has begun thinking outside the borders of its primary location. No matter whether you plan on staying based in your current location, or expanding further afield, thinking globally about how you do business will inspire the growth of some part of what you do.
That’s Not All We’re Doing in 2017
Many of our goals for the year reflect our own desire to think globally. Driven by our commitment to technology and design-led thinking, we’re seeking new ways to create media and communicate across our network.
In addition to our overseas marketing services, we plan to:
- Develop a physical presence in one of our international markets
- Educate businesses on how they can make the most of virtual reality
- Provide a new platform for virtual reality
- Continue to design using the most up-to-date practices
- Form new partnerships to add more value for our clients and fill in critical gaps With each of these projects we aim to expand our services to offer you more value than you would usually expect to receive from your agency.
If you would like to find out more about our international marketing or other services please contact Samantha on email@example.com